TECH700 DA digital electronic angle finder - 3 in 1 - more than just a digital electronic angle finder
Extremely versatile - the TECH700 DA digital electronic angle finder. A high-quality product made in Germany that perfectly combines three tools: angle finder, spirit level and bevel gauge. Calculate exact angles with the latest electronic measuring technology. Level components accurately with the high-quality vials. Using the locking mechanism, you can use the tool as a bevel gauge and easily transfer the measured angles onto a part. Reap the benefits of this indispensable all-rounder, which performs the work of three different tools, on a daily basis.
* Electronic angle finder for quickly determining and transferring interior and exterior angles in the range form 0° to 270°.
* Digital display with large digits and lighting that can be activated and dimmed.
* LOCK function: locking mechanism for transferring angles reliably.
* Vials which can be read easily, even when the arm is folded in.
* Two particularly wide contact edges for accurate and reliable marking of angles in all positions.
* REF function: allows a reference angle to be accepted, saved and then transferred to other components.
* HOLD function: saves the measured value - for accurate measurements and quick transferring even in hard-to-see places.
* Displays the angle bisectors at the touch of a button - ideal for quick and accurate mitre cuts.
* Switches off automatically if not used for 60 minutes.
* Precise measuring results with an accuracy of +/- 0.1°.
* Protection class IP 54.
* Includes bag.
* Equipment: 1 digital display, 1 horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial, 2 coated measuring surfaces.
** Especially suitable for joinery - measure and transfer angles, e.g. when installing a kitchen or when aligning other built-in furniture. The ideal helper when laying elaborate tile motifs - transfer angles when cutting the tiles. The perfect partner in wood construction - mark out angles in preparation for mitre cuts. An indispensable tool in metal construction - for measuring, checking or marking angles.
Accuracy with electronic angle measurement +/-: 0.10°
Measurement accuracy in normal position: 0.50 mm/m
Measurement accuracy in reverse position: 0.75 mm/m
Protection class: IP 54
Number of arms: 2
Max. measuring range: 270°
Measuring modes: °
Operating life: 120 h
|consider safety for your health and the people around you|
General safety suggestions: