Bimetal hacksaw blades can be used for all types of metals and is break-resistant and are characterized by their flexibility. The body is made of spring steel and the teeth are made of High-speed Steel (HSS).
- Stainless steel/Inox
- Non-ferrous metals
How to use a hacksaw:
- Clamp the workpiece in a vice.
- Select the correct TPI blade for the material thickness.
- Align the blade in the hacksaw with the teeth facing forward.
- The cutting action is normally in the push direction at 60 strokes per minute, using the entire length of the blade.
- Close to the end of the cut, decrease the rate of cut.
Generally speaking... The blade doesn't cut faster by leaning heavily on the hacksaw or cutting at a faster rate.
Selecting the correct blade:
|TPI (Teeth Per Inch)||Material thickness||Blade type||Order number|
|18||3.2 -12.7 mm||Bimetal||MPS6620-18|
|24||2.4 - 7.9 mm||Bimetal||MPS6620-24|
|32||3.2mm or less||Bimetal||MPS6620-32|
MPS® is a family owned company, founded by Martin Pott in 1987. All products are manufactured in Germany to achieve high levels of quality, innovation and consistency.
With passion, MPS® can do what they do best - High quality products for the perfect cutting and sawing solutions from:
- Jigsaw blades
- Reciprocating saw blades
- Hacksaw blades
- Airsaw blades
- Handsaw blades
- Oscillating saw blades
|consider safety for your health and the people around you|
General safety suggestions:
It is advisable to always have the following items nearby and in a good condition
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: MPS6620-32
- Weight: 0.05kg
- Dimensions: 360.00mm x 45.00mm x 2.00mm