Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd shall take all responsible steps to protect the personal
information of Users. For the purpose of this Clause, “personal information” shall
be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of Users:
- Name and Surname
- Country of residence
- E-mail address
- IP address
Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd collects, stores and uses the above mentioned information for the following purposes:
- Subject to the User’s consent, inform the User of facts relating to his/her access and use of the Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd website.
- To compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns
and access to the Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd website.
Information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or voluntarily by the user. Users may determine cookie use independently through their browser settings.
The User may elect not to receive any communications from Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd.
Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd may collect, maintain, save, compile, share, disclose and sell any information collected from users, subject to following provisions:
- Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd shall not disclose personal information from users unless
the user consents thereto;
- Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd shall disclose information without the users consent only
through due legal process;
- Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd may compile, use and share any information that does not
relate to any specific individual;
Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd owns and retains all right to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd.