Apart from the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic communications and Transactions Act, neither Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website.
Errors and Omissions (E & OE):
All pricing, information and images listed on the website are with Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE).
All pricing, information and images provided on this website are done so in good faith using information obtained from suppliers, manufacturers and other internet sources and are thus subject to change without prior notice. We do our best to ensure that this information is as accurate as possible, but cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Furthermore, Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this website are free from errors and omissions. Users are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions to email@example.com
All rights not expressly granted are reserved. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any content on this site contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Users may download, view and print content from this site for private and non-commercial purposes only.
All moral rights of Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd and its employees are reserved.
Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd cannot screen or edit all the content available from the Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd site and does not accept any liability for illegal, defamatory or obscene content. Users are encouraged to inform Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd of any content that may be offensive or illegal.
1. Non-defective products – Your rights to 'cool off'
Save for certain exceptional cases (as listed below), you are entitled to cancel any purchase made via this Website within 7 days after your receipt of the product and to obtain a full purchase price refund, subject to being charged by the seller thereof for the return of the product and which must occur by following the returns procedure set out in the 'Arranging Returns' section below. Note that although you are entitled to 'cool off' and cancel your purchase as aforesaid, you must return the product in the condition you received it.
The ability to cancel purchases of non-defective products, as set out above, will NOT apply in respect of the following types of products:
- Bespoke and made-to-order items.
- Flat-packed items that have been assembled.
- Personalized items.
2. Late delivery
If a product purchased is not delivered within the agreed delivery period, or where no specific period was agreed, within 30 days after having purchased the Product, the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act entitles you to cancel such sale on 7 days’ notice to the seller of such product, via email notification to email@example.com
Should a product purchased be unavailable (and unless otherwise agreed with you) Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd will notify you and issue a full refund within 30 days after such notice.
3. Early cancellations
You are entitled to cancel (either in whole or in part) any sale excepting made-to-order items without attracting any cancellation and/or administration charges if you cancel prior to the packaging of the products so sold. Such early cancellations can only be effected via email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
(it being recorded that, the ability to cancel any sale will only be available for so long as you are entitled to cancel same on a penalty-free basis).
If timeously cancelled as aforesaid, you will be fully refunded in respect of such cancelled sale (including delivery charges), without any administrative or other charges being payable; provided that, should a sale only be partially cancelled and delivery charges as re-calculated on the value of the revised order exceed the delivery charges as calculated on the original order, you shall be liable for the amount of such excess delivery charges.
4. Defective / damaged / Unsuitable products
If, within 6 months after delivery of a product to you,
- find that the product is defective/faulty, unsuitable for the purpose for which it was indicated in the product description (or otherwise generally intended), not legal, or not reasonably durable (based on circumstances and product type) (hereinafter referred to as being “Defective”); and
- arrange to return such product to Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd for inspection in the manner described in the ‘Arranging Returns’ section below (being the ONLY manner in which returns will be accepted)
- and the product is subsequently found –
- to indeed be Defective, you are entitled to either (a) have the product repaired or replaced at Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd’s expense, or (b) be fully refunded;
- NOT to be Defective, you will be liable for the costs incurred in having such product returned to Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd and then re-delivered to you.
- WHEN IS A PRODUCT ‘DEFECTIVE’? Please note that the following issues/problems will
NOT render the product Defective as aforesaid and will not entitle you to any repair,
replacement or refund:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- faults where you, or someone unauthorized to do so by Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd, has altered or damaged the product.
you should refuse to accept delivery of any product which is visibly damaged. If you only discover the damage after the courier has left, then you must report it to Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd as soon as possible or within 48 hours. If only reported after 48 hours, it is reasonable for Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd or its suppliers to determine that the damage was caused post-delivery;
Exception to the General Rule:
- Special Offers: If the product was ordered pursuant to a “Special Offer” and such product is no longer being offered at the special price, should you elect to have the product repaired or replaced (as opposed to being refunded), Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd will only be able to repair, not replace same.
- Manufacturer’s Warranties/Guarantees: Certain products may carry additional manufacturer’s warranties/guarantees, which are wider in scope, and/or longer in duration, than the 6-month warranty generally provided (as discussed above).
5. Non-defective products
Products which are NOT defective, damaged or unsuitable as discussed above, but which you want to return for whatever reason, can be returned within 7 days of delivery, as explained above under ‘Non-Defective Products – your right to ‘Cool Off’ by following the returns procedure set out in ‘Arranging Returns’ below.
NOTE: If you wish to return any non-defective product delivered to you for a refund as aforesaid, please do not remove the product from its original packaging. Remember that Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd may hold you liable for any damage you cause to the product (including its packaging) while in your possession.
Incorrect Product: If the incorrect Product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the Product you purchased), please do not remove the Product from its original packaging, open or use the Product in any way. Please promptly contact Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd at email@example.com to notify thereof, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect such Product from you and deliver the correct Product to you as quickly as possible.
6. Arranging returns
If you want to return a product you have purchased from Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd for any reason permitted under this Refund Policy, you must in all instances first notify Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd thereof to inform us of the reason for your return by contacting us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have successfully logged your return as aforesaid, Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd will issue you with a returns authorization number (“RA Number”) and arrange for the collection of the product from you. You must ensure that the Product to be collected by the courier is packed so as to comply with the following:
- the Product is properly protected;
- save where being returned due to being Defective, the Product is still in its original packaging, together with all accessories, instructions and documentation (if any), and in perfect condition for the purposes of resale (ie the product must not be damaged, scratched, soiled, and in the case of electronic appliances, the adhesive screen covers must not have been removed); and
- aforesaid RA Number is accurately reflected on the courier’s collection slip.
- Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd is not able to accept the return of any products that have not gone through the above process and/or are not accompanied by a valid RA Number. Products returned without a valid RA Number will not have been validly returned and may be sent back to you at your expense.
- Please treat products and packaging with reasonable care while in your possession. Nothing herein detracts from any right Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd may have to hold you liable for any damage you cause to a product (including its packaging) while in your possession.
Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall –
- in the case of payment having been made by credit card, be effected on the same credit card account, provided that if you are refunded on a credit card in respect of only a portion of any order placed by you, then any subsequent refunds processed in respect of that order will be credited to your Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd shopper profile in accordance with (b) below;
- in other instances, be credited to your Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd shopper profile,As refunds need to be processed by the banks, please note that the processing of refunds can take up to 5 working days from approval date
8. Stock shortages
In the event of a temporary out-of-stock situation, you shall be entitled either to cancel the order and be fully refunded, or to maintain the sale subject to a later delivery date as may be agreed;
In the event of a permanent out-of-stock situation, you shall be entitled to be fully refunded.
In being ‘fully refunded’ as aforesaid, you will be refunded the relevant purchase price and delivery charges, without having to pay any administrative or other charges.
This site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore governed by South African law.
Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd suffers any damage or loss.
The user allows Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd site and back-office applications.
Intellectual property rights:
All the content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, design and agreements, are the property of or licensed to Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
When a user registers on or sends e-mails to Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd, that user consents to receiving communications from Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd electronically and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited, to the requirement that such communications should be “in writing”.
Availability of goods:
All items are subject to availability and may become “out of stock” between the period of Quoting and the confirmation of the Quote as well as between the period between Quote and payment confirmation. If by any chance we do not supply the goods and payment has been made, we will refund any money already paid. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may have suffered if we do not supply goods.
Note that prices and configurations are subject to change due to rand fluctuations and stock availability.
We do our best to ensure that product images, pricing and information are as accurate as can be but mistakes do happen. If there is a product price increase that will lead to us making a loss if the sale is continued we will notify you of a price change and you will be able to cancel or continue the transaction.
Please note that prices on quotes are not set until your order has been confirmed by us and has been paid for, any quotes that are not yet processed are open for price changes. The price of any product shall be confirmed by our sales in the form of a quote, if the price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before accepting your order or notify you that the order has not been accepted.
Due to the nature of pre-orders, prices are subject to change and depend on the distributor importing the goods – if the imported cost of the goods rise from the time the goods where ordered to the release date, you will be given the option to cancel your order, or make payment for the new amount
Reliable Bolt (Pty) Ltd may, at its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.